HelioPower is an integrated energy solutions company with over 5,000 solar and clean energy systems engineered and installed since 2001. We reduce energy costs and develop energy assets by leveraging renewable energy production, demand side management and return on investment strategies for clients in the U.S. and abroad.
A Diversified Approach To Providing Renewable Energy Technologies and Expertise
HelioPower’s mission is to reduce the cost of energy for our clients. We employ a diversified approach to providing renewable energy technologies and load reduction expertise. Because needs can vary greatly among energy consumers, HelioPower is committed to helping our clients understand their unique energy challenges as well as delivering a highly customized array of services and products to address any energy objective.
Our specialized professionals with decades of combined experience are retained to serve best within their respective areas of expertise through our well-defined service lines:
- A full-service, licensed and bonded engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company.
- Energy consumption, distributed generation and energy economics analysis.
- An engineering-driven firm with exacting standards in technical expertise, project management, risk abatement, client communications and workmanship, and above all, competitive economics.
- More than 3,600 solar photovoltaic systems financed, designed, engineered, installed and maintained. The value leader for Residential Solar.
- Direct-to-customer or direct-to-partner services.
- Complimentary energy audits, a broad array of solar finance options, and the lowest price per kilowatt available to save homeowners money on their monthly utility bill.
- Energy analytics services based on PredictEnergy™, a distributed generation, load monitoring and energy analytics platform.
- Energy solutions for manufacturing, distribution, waste management, and water utility sectors to reduce energy cost in what an enterprise makes, moves or stores.
- Advanced monitoring and energy analytics software with integration to SCADA, and ERP systems.
- A clean energy utility company that develops, owns and operates renewable energy systems including solar power systems for commercial industrial and non-profit customers.
- Works with established financial partners to develop, own and operate large commercial and utility scale solar assets in the United States and abroad.
- The “Buy Power Not Panels” program makes purchasing solar energy easier for commercial, public sector and large scale energy users.