El Cajon Solar Panel Systems by HelioPower
Don’t Pay for Solar – Have SDGE Buy it for you
Many people are under the impression that El Cajon solar systems are expensive. You may be one of them. What if I told you that you can greatly reduce or eliminate your electric bill with a home solar system AND have the utility pay for it? In other words, what if you could get solar essentially for free? I did it for my family and I’m here to share my strategy with you. Click here to learn more.
Why choose HelioPower as your Trusted El Cajon solar company?
- HelioPower is one San Diego’s oldest and most established solar companies.
- We know the planning department and inspectors by name and handle everything for you!
- Since we’re local, the jobs we create and the taxes we pay benefit the local economy.
- With 15 years in business and over 4,500 solar installations of all sizes installed, we have the experience to get your project completed right the first time!
- HelioPower is so good at what we do, we install systems for dozens of other solar companies. When you come directly to the source, you save money.
- Check out a local El Cajon solar system in real time!
- We provide whole house energy solutions – not just vanilla solar leases.
- We use our own employees to install your solar system and are licensed, insured, and bonded.
HelioPower Solar was founded in San Diego in 2001. We’ve installed hundreds of systems in the greater San Diego area including many for SDGE. We look forward to working with you on your solar and energy efficiency project.
We will match quotes by all local companies, and beat all competitors from outside the area.
El Cajon Solar Electric Resources
Why is El Cajon such a wonderful location for solar? It’s because El Cajon solar arrays get more than 290 days of ‘insolation’ (i.e. productive sunlight) each year. By installing solar on your home or business, you are taking advantage of El Cajon’s abundant sunshine. Solar provides a quick payback in El Cajon relative to coastal areas because of the greater number of sunny days combined with higher AC loads.
Free Solar Electricity
With the dramatic drop in solar panel prices over the last few years, residents of El Cajon are enjoying some of the lowest solar prices in history. Why stay shackled to SCE when you can produce your own free solar electricity? More and more citizens of El Cajon are asking this question and making the decision to generate their own electricity with a quality HelioPower Solar system.
An El Cajon Solar System increases your home’s value, but NOT your taxes
Installing a custom, thoughtful, and elegant solar system by HelioPower on your home can dramatically increase its value. In fact, UC Berkeley conducted a study of 72,000 home sale transactions in California. 2,000 of these homes had solar installed on them, and the increased value was consistent across all 2,000 homes. The study concluded that the average solar system added $5.50 in value for every solar ‘watt’ installed on the home. In other words, an average solar array of 5,000 watts (5 KW) would add $27,500 to the home on which it is installed.
Even though your property’s value increases with solar, solar improvements are exempt from property tax increases in California. California Law provides a property tax exemption for qualified solar energy systems per California Revenue and Taxation Code, section 73. You can enjoy the increased value without the taxman hitting you in the pocketbook.