HelioPower provides solar service, solar (O&M) – operations and maintenance, solar asset management, distributed energy asset management, and battery backup and off-grid O&M services. .
Rising electricity costs and economic pressures have put even more importance on effective management of energy assets. The goal is not just reduced O&M costs, but increased energy production as well. HelioPower’s portfolio of distributed generation assets produces energy at average of 103%-105% of expected production.
HelioPower’s solar service offerings are segmented as follows:
- Solar services – individually contracted services. Panel cleaning, diagnostics, repairs, energy analytics, commissioning/re-commissioning, asset acceptance, etc.
- Solar O&M – Operations and Maintenance – ongoing technical services (usually annuity-based with annual opt-in/opt-out).
- Solar Asset Management – Ongoing technical, financial and administrative services (usually annuity-based with annual opt-in/opt-out).
Click To Learn More About Some of our Service Offerings
Solar Maintenance and Energy Asset Management from HelioPower
HelioPower provides solar maintenance services (solar O&M), and distributed energy asset management services to end-users (owner-operators and third-party owners), as well as EPC companies and developers.
HelioPower’s Asset Management is a full life-cycle service that includes:
- Commissioning or re-commissioning the system
- Asset Acceptance
- Performance monitoring
- As-bid vs as-built reconciliation
- As-built vs expected production reconciliation
- Event monitoring and dispatch
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- Billing and A/R
- Financial and tax reporting
Reliable and Local Support
Our O&M services span all of California. HelioPower has 4 offices in Northern and Southern California, enabling our trucks to deploy quickly anywhere in the state. We have partnerships to deliver solar maintenance services in many states where we do not have HelioPower crews.
If you own a solar asset, solar maintenance is critical. Every day the system is down or under-producing, is a day of lost revenue, and that revenue is irretrievable.
Chevron Energy Solutions Solar Maintenance
HelioPower is the preferred Operations & Maintenance service provider for Chevron Energy Solutions‘ solar systems under a multi- year service contract. Our crews maintain over 5 Megawatts of solar power projects for Chevron . In total, these projects contain 22,497 photovoltaic modules, producing over 7,600,000 kWh of solar power each year.
In addition to being an EPC and asset manager, HelioPower currently owns over 120 solar assets and, as a result of our solar maintenance, the portfolio over-produces its minimum guaranteed generation (MGG).
HelioPower provides solar maintenance services and asset management services to module manufacturers, inverter manufacturers, third-party owners and owner-operators.
Seth Cooper –O&M Manager
As manager of O&M Services, Seth Cooper is responsible for ensuring that our client’s systems maintain optimum performance around the clock anywhere in the state. Mr. Cooper has over 15 years of industry experience.
Mr. Cooper maintains the following certifications:
- NABCEP certification 2009
- SunPower Advanced Installation and Design Certification
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Satcon Inverter Advanced Technician certification
- Level 1 infrared thermography certification