HelioPower's Solar Protection Plan
A solar protection plan is designed to help homeowners manage the cost of unexpected solar repairs. A strong solar operations and maintenance plan provides many benefits for both residences and commercial enterprises.
Do I need a protection plan if my system is still under warranty?
Protection plans are not the same as warranties. Warranties cover manufacturer or workmanship problems. Solar protection plans offer a layer of security beyond solar warranties, addressing performance of the system that can degrade due to normal wear and tear, thereby costing you lost production and lost revenue.
HelioPower has three solar protection plans to consider when you’re comparing your options. The key differentiators are the levels of protection you need:
- HelioPower Solar Protection Plan - This plan covers basic monitoring and discounted maintenance services as needed.
- HelioPower Operations and Maintenance Plan - This plan includes everything in the Solar Protection Plan plus one cleaning and one inspection.
- HelioPower Production Guarantee - Includes everything in the Operations and Maintenance Plan plus an output production guarantee.
How the HelioPower Solar Protection Plan works
Our Solar Protection Plan provides superior service and extensive customer benefits, including:
- Monitoring to ensure your system is online (you must have existing monitoring hardware. If you don't have existing monitoring, we can install for you.
- 25% discount on labor.
- 10% discount on all parts not under warranty.
- No overtime rates.
- Discounted expected production analysis and forecasting.
- Discounted preventative maintenance inspection and cleaning at your 6-month anniversary.
- Top-notch, quality service to extend the life of your equipment.
- Improved operating efficiency to avoid downtime and lost revenue.
- Priority scheduling – 48-hour response time.
- Monthly report showing production.
If you have any interest in learning more about HelioPower's solar protection plan, our solar operations and maintenance plans, and how it can be beneficial for you, please contact us today!