The Accounting Assistant is responsible for assisting the day to day accounting operations. This key position is responsible for managing time and resources so that they are available to help at all times.
- Assist in maintaining accounting records by making copies, recording transactions, and filing documents
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Accounting and Administrative Data Entry
- Protects company's values by keeping information confidential
- Assists with collection calls
- Assists in month end close
- Assist with weekly reporting
- Coordinate the company travel
- Order Office Supplies
- Assisting in any and all various assigned tasks.
- Financial Software
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- PC Proficiency
Previous accounting job experience or education directly related to accounting is a MUST.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.