Our growing company is seeking to hire a Finance Administrator who will be responsible for preparing monthly and annual financial reports. This key position is also responsible for keeping all the documentation that supports the figures contained in the financials, such as invoices and receipts for auditing purposes, as well as handling other tasks that are requested by the team.
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes including balance sheet and income statement reconciliations and related journal entries by the 20th of the following month.
- Create, improve, and follow work instructions that complement the goals of the Accounting and Finance Department as they relate to month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing procedures.
- Financial Analysis.
- Full General Ledger responsibility.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with GAAP including but not limited to the balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows.
- Prepare weekly reports such as cash forecast, receivables, payables, revenue reports and company status reports by close-of-business on Fridays.
- Prepare various compliance filings.
- Provide backup in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Create processes for Commercial and O&M projects that support exterior departments and ensure efficiency within Accounting and Finance.
- Foster an atmosphere within the department that focuses on mentoring and communication to grow individuals within their positions.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of one of the following software:
- Foundation or Sage or MAS 90
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent customer service skills and phone presence
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be well motivated with a strong work ethic
- Experience in Construction is required
- Salesforce CRM a plus
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.