Operations and Maintenance Billing Specialist
The Operations and Maintenance Billing Specialist provides financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
• Maintain up-to-date billing system
• Follow-up on collection and allocation of payments
• Carry out progress billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Reconciliation of customer accounts
• Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Preserve accounts receivable customer files
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Process adjustments
• Organizing and carrying out collection efforts, as well as adding notes to customer files
• Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
• Accounts Receivable knowledge
• Office administration and procedures experience
• Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Experience with multiple accounting software systems
• 1-3 years accounts receivable, collections, and general accounting experience
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.