The Photovoltaic Installer will be responsible for assisting photovoltaic system installation from beginning to end. In this position, the PV Installer will: coordinate with Lead PV installer, work side by side with other crew members and install all photovoltaic system components, while assisting in the operation of a fully functional photovoltaic system.
- Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative equipment
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues
- Communicate with customers in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and complaints to the best of your ability
- Electrical and/or roofing experience is required
- Experience complying with OSHA safety requirements and regulations
- Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions and environments
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service
- Great attention to detail
- Good Attendance
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
Competitive Compensation dependent on Experience and Qualifications.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.