Location: San Francisco or Murrieta CA
HelioPower, Inc. (www.HelioPower.com) is looking for a Program Manager responsible for management of innovative solar and energy projects that provide green energy, job training/creation and educational outreach. Responsibilities will include identifying and prioritizing project needs, developing viable and cost effective approaches to resolving these needs, building consensus around these approaches among stakeholders and managing implementation.
- Develop and manage collaborative projects with Helio members using solar/renewable electricity generation and load reduction technologies.
- Develop and manage cost and performance of renewable projects
- Interface with and coordinate efforts among internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Able to build consensus among stakeholders on technical direction.
- Demonstrates strong project management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, take initiative and follow through on tasks and projects.
- Demonstrates impeccable communication, writing and presentation skills. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management software is required.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Possesses excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Is willing to travel 25% of the time.
- Possesses experience in resolving solar/renewable electricity generation technology issues.
- Understands industry needs and can identify and implement implementation solutions.
- Has a good understanding of renewable power generation technology and their cost/performance.
- Has a working knowledge of the electric utility industry (preferred)
Education Level and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and Engineering or PMP certification with exposure to solar/renewable issues and engineering economics.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Base compensation and performance bonus commensurate with experience
- Paid holidays and company vacation
- 401k: Matching 1:1 up to 4% of gross compensation
- Health/Dental insurance
Reports to: CTO, HelioPower.
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]