Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be responsible for organizing ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, confirming service department phone calls, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. This key position is also responsible for handling all other tasks that are requested within the team and is also expected to participate actively in team processes and training activities.
- Opening incoming service cases in SalesForce.
- Confirming customer service appointments.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Escalating technical support issues to Technicians or O&M Engineer.
- Assisting in relaying work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or email/text messages.
- Maintaining files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Entering completed work orders into SalesForce and confirming when completed by Technicians.
- Booking travel including hotel and car rentals.
- Shipping and Ordering necessary material for projects.
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- A strong foundation in customer service, scheduling, and time management
- Excellent customer service skills and phone presence
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work independently and between cross-functional teams
- Experience in SalesForce CRM a plus
Compensation: $16.00 / hour
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.