Residential Energy Consultant
The Residential Energy Consultant will be responsible for driving HelioPower residential sales activity in designated areas of California.
If you are driven by success and are a natural born closer, keep reading. Our already dynamic Residential Energy Solutions Group is able to take your career to the next level. Share in the successes with HelioPower as a Residential Energy Consultant.
HelioPower is an integrated energy solutions company with over 6,000 solar and clean energy systems engineered and installed since 2001. We reduce energy costs and develop energy assets by leveraging renewable energy production, demand side management and return on investment strategies for clients in the U.S. and abroad.
Successful Energy Consultants will take an entrepreneurial approach to their assigned territories and are expected to host educational events, attend/work at industry trade and home shows, and join networking groups in their communities.
- Selling multiple product lines:
- Residential Solar EPC
- Solar Asset Management
- Solar Operations and Maintenance
- Energy Efficiency
- Follow‐up with leads from multiple sources
- Prospect for and qualify self‐generated leads
- Analyze client energy usage and determine financial return on investment
- Conduct site evaluations for potential customers w/rough system design
- Accurately bid systems for our customers
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Negotiate contracts
- Manage customer communications and expectations
- Keep HelioPower CRM up to date
- Desire to speak at public events
- Organization of customer paperwork
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Home improvement sales mandatory
- Experience with grid‐tied solar electric installation, design, or sales preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Experience performing financial calculations (ROI, IRR, etc…)
- Self starter and process oriented
- Extreme drive and determination to succeed and CLOSE DEALS
- Experience with residential PPA/Lease financing a plus
- Multiple Compensation Packages
- San Diego, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Palm Springs, CA
- Northern California
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.