Location: Murrieta, CA
HelioPower is an integrated energy solutions company with about 3000 solar and clean energy systems engineered and installed since 2001. We reduce energy costs and develop energy assets by leveraging renewable energy production, demand side management and return on investment strategies for clients in the U.S. and abroad.
The Residential PV System Designer reports to the Residential Design Manager located in the Murrieta, CA office of HelioPower, Inc. This position requires a highly motivated individual that can produce complete PV system plans and submittal packages that will be approved by the client and appropriate permitting agencies. This position coordinates with sales, construction, rebate administration and outside engineering resources to gather the necessary information and prepare the drawing sets for submittal. This person is directly responsible for electrical design, component selection, drafting, and resolution of permitting/inspection issues.
- Provide complete, permit & construction-ready plan sets for Photovoltaic (PV) Generator projects.
- Interface with construction, warehouse, clients and sub-contractors as required.
- Communicate with building departments and other authorities to facilitate permit approvals
- Perform site audits as required
- Document work hours
- Conform to scheduled project timelines
- Participate in quality assurance
- Assist with a variety of engineering/design projects as assigned
- Participate in project/ product evaluations and assessment of results
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in the Electrical/Engineering field
- Understanding of NEC Building Codes
- Proficient in AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Visio and PVSyst similar software programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Solar installation experience strongly preferred
- A.A. or equivalent in a technical field
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Competitive health insurance, matching 401k
To apply or view more jobs, please visit: http://www.heliopower.com/content/careers
Or send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]