Solar Maintenance Technician
The Solar Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventative and corrective solar maintenance, system commissioning, troubleshooting and generally maintaining customer-owned and company solar assets. This key position is responsible for managing time and resources so that O&M customers are serviced promptly and effectively.
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Preventative and corrective maintenance on commercial PV systems
- Initial commissioning and startup of commercial PV projects
- Module cleaning
- Working at heights
- Adherence to safety procedures
- Process improvement and innovation
- Electronic monitoring set-up
- Light estimating duties for corrective maintenance
- Emergency service calls
- Willing to work after hours if necessary.
- Educational, professional and/or other requirements:
- Strong understanding of electrical theory and applications
- 2+ years Residential and/or Commercial PV system installation
- Knowledge of NEC, UBC and other building codes
- High school graduate
- Ability to innovate and improve operations and solve complex problems
- High integrity, positive attitude, and energy a must!
- NABCEP, IR certification, and PV manufacturer O&M certifications a big plus!
A strong foundation in electrical installation, solar electrical systems, and customer service is required. A successful candidate will have strong organizational and customer service skills. Experience working on commercial construction projects a plus.
Competitive Compensation dependent on Experience and Qualifications.
- San Diego, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Murrieta, CA
- Bay Area
- Las Vegas, NV
- Phoenix, AZ
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.