Solar Maintenance Technician
The Solar Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventative and corrective solar maintenance, system commissioning, troubleshooting and generally maintaining customer owned and company solar assets. This key position is responsible for managing time and resources so that O&M customers are serviced promptly and effectively.
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Preventative and corrective maintenance on commercial PV systems
- Initial commissioning and startup of commercial PV projects
- Module cleaning
- Working at heights
- Adherence to safety procedures
- Process improvement and innovation
- Electronic monitoring set-up
- Light estimating duties for corrective maintenance
- Emergency service calls (after hours work sometimes required)
- Educational, professional and/or other requirements:
- Strong understanding of electrical theory and applications
- 2+ years Residential and/or Commercial PV system installation
- Knowledge of NEC, UBC and other building codes
- High school graduate
- Ability to innovate and improve operations and solve complex problems
- High integrity, positive attitude and energy a must!
- NABCEP, IR certification, and PV manufacturer O&M certifications a big plus!
A strong foundation in electrical installation, solar electrical systems, and customer service is required. A successful candidate will have strong organizational and customer service skills. Experience working on commercial construction projects a plus.
Competitive Compensation dependent on Experience and Qualifications.
- San Diego, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Murrieta, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Phoenix, AZ
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.