Jonah Liebes started on the ground floor at HelioPower as an installer after receiving his renewable energy degree. Almost a decade later, as head of engineering and operations, he directs HelioPower’s engineering services and construction projects as well as procurement and asset management (O&M). He has participated in or overseen the installation of nearly 6,000 solar and clean energy systems in the U.S. and abroad. Jonah has extensive experience in the construction industry. Before joining HelioPower, he worked in his family’s construction business, a firm with a 25 year track record in high end residential retrofits.
- California solar contractor's license (C-46)
- NACEP Certified Solar PV Installer
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) Credential
- Authored, “Tile Integrated Photovoltaic Modules”, Solar Pro Magazine
- AAS, PV System Design and Installation, San Juan College
- BA, Environmental Studies, Prescott College