Tom Millhoff has developed, financed, contracted and delivered over 130 energy projects for municipalities, utilities, affordable housing, agribusiness and other industries. Tom is frequently found at the intersection of energy policy, project development and finance; he is a thought leader in emerging solar marketplaces, prepaid PPAs, meter aggregation, and community solar.
- Renewable Energy Development of Distinction: Novogradac
- Outstanding Innovation in a Building Project: Center for Sustainable Energy
- Completed energy projects for hundreds of clients, including: Mid Valley Nut, Prather Ranch,Giumarra Companies, and the Housing Authority of San Bernardino
- California League of Food Processors, Energy Committee Member
- MBA, The University of California, Los Angeles
- BA, Economics, The University of California, Santa Barbara