Website HelioPower, Inc.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
Operations and Maintenance Account Assistant
The Operations and Maintenance Account Assistant is responsible for data entry and confirming service department phone calls. This key position is also responsible for handling all other tasks that are requested within the team. The person in the role is also expected to participate actively in team processes and training activities.The Operations and Maintenance Account Assistant is responsible for data entry and confirming service department phone calls. This key position is also responsible for handling all other tasks that are requested within the team. The person in the role is also expected to participate actively in team processes and training activities.
- Opening incoming service cases in SalesForce
- Outbound customer phone calls for confirming service appointments
- Escalate technical support issues to Technicians or O&M Engineer
- Assist in relaying work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or email/text messages
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information
- Enter data from completed work orders into SalesForce and close cases when completed by Technicians
- A strong foundation in customer service, scheduling, and time management required
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and
- SalesForce CRM a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and phone presence
- High school diploma or equivelent
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
$12.00 / hour
- Murrieta, CA