Website HelioPower, Inc.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
Operations and Maintenance Billing Specialist
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
• Maintain up-to-date billing system
• Follow up, collection and allocation of payments
• Carry out progress billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Reconciliation of customer accounts
• Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Process adjustments
• Organizing and carrying out collection efforts, as well as adding notes to customer files
• Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
• Knowledge of accounts receivable
• Knowledge of office administration and procedures
• Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Experience with multiple accounting software systems
• 1-3 years accounts receivable, collections, and general accounting experience
$12.00 / hour
- Murrieta, CA
Position is a temporary position with a possibility to become permanent.