Website HelioPower, Inc.
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• maintain up-to-date billing system
• follow up, collection and allocation of payments
• carry out progress billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• reconciliation of customer accounts
• monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• maintain accounts receivable customer files
• follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• investigate and resolve customer queries
• process adjustments
• organizing and carrying out collection efforts, as well as adding notes to customer files
• communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
Education and Experience
• knowledge of accounts receivable
• knowledge of office administration and procedures
• knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
• proficient in relevant computer applications
• experience with multiple accounting software systems
• 1-3 years accounts receivable, collections, and general accounting experience
This is a temporary position that could become a full time position.