Website HelioPower, Inc.
Be part of a Team that WORKS HARD, PLAYS HARD!!!
Operations and Maintenance Technician – HelioPower
HelioPower is a dynamic and diverse organization who is dedicated to the idea of its growth being closely tied to the growth of its employees. We offer competitive hourly wages with full benefits to full time employees. Medical, Dental, 401k, paid time off, etc.
Operations and Maintenance Technician
The Operations and Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance, system commissioning, troubleshooting and generally maintaining customer owned and company solar assets. This key position is responsible for managing time and resources so that O&M customers are serviced promptly and effectively.
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Preventative and corrective maintenance on commercial PV systems
- Initial commissioning and startup of commercial PV projects
- Module cleaning
- Working at heights
- Adherence to safety procedures
- Process improvement and innovation
- Electronic monitoring set-up
- Light estimating duties for corrective maintenance
- Emergency service calls (after hours work sometimes required)
A strong foundation in electrical installation, solar electrical systems, and customer service is required. A successful candidate will have strong organizational and customer service skills. Experience working on commercial construction projects a must.
- Educational, professional and/or other requirements:
- Strong understanding of electrical theory and applications
- 2+ years commercial PV system installation
- Knowledge of NEC, UBC and other building codes
- High school graduate
- Ability to innovate and improve operations and solve complex problems
- High integrity, positive attitude and energy a must!
- NABCEP, IR certification, and PV manufacturer O&M certifications a big plus!
Competitive Compensation dependent on Experience and Qualifications.