Website HelioPower, Inc.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the HelioPower team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven. HelioPower has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
Solar Inside Sales Representative
This experienced and qualified solar Inside Sales Professional will be engaging in outbound sales, inbound order processing and dispatching, business development and marketing as they succeed in prospecting and developing accounts.
- Respond to incoming leads same day
- Outbound calling to prospect new business from HelioPower database both residential and commercial
- Schedule in home appointments for Outside Sales Reps
- Own and manage a pipeline
- Promote all HelioPower product lines
- Deliver a world-class experience and superior support to customers
- Help develop and optimize sales operations processes
- Track all opportunities and accounts in Salesforce.
- Manage day-to-day communications with Outside Sales Reps and maintain accurate records
- Consistently meet and exceed daily task goals
- Work cross-functionally as a part of the HelioPower team to move the company forward
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years successful Inside Sales account management experience; preference for people with a track record of managing multiple partner accounts
- Documented top performance in in-home solar sales is a plus
- Strong account management experience
- Solar and Finance Industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of residential solar financial products
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Experience with CRM a plus
- Analytical and data driven
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep commitment to growing the movement for people-powered clean energy
Competitive Compensation dependent on Experience and Qualifications.
- Murrieta, CA