DanceFire Ranch LLC
System Type: Roof Top
Panel Type: Canadian Solar CS5P-240M
Panel Count: 400
Inverter Type: SMA 135,000
System Size: 94.5 kW
City: Catheys Valley
DanceFire's solar power system will produce enough clean electricity to offset any one of the following over the 25 year life of the system:
seedlings grown for 10 years.
gallons of gasoline consumed
bottles of BBQ propane burned.
This solar power system is unique because the structural design and installation of the system takes advantage of the natural 20 degree slope of the hillside where it is installed. By utilizing the existing surroundings the solar power system is maximizing annual energy production while maintaining an aesthetically pleasing design with minimal environmental impact.
With 400 solar modules from Canadian Solar, the solar power system will produce 135,000 kilowatt hours (kWh) of renewable electricity per year.
- Project Start Date: Aug 1, 2010
- Commissioning Date: September 2, 2010
- Installation Time Frame: 2 weeks
- Modules: Canadian Solar CS5P-240M
- Racking System: ProSolar
- Inverter Manufacturer: SMA
- Average Annual AC Production: 135,000 kWh
- System performance monitoring: DECK Monitoring
Environmental Offset Data:
- Estimated Annual Carbon Dioxide Offset: 180,900 lbs.
- Estimated Annual Nitrous Oxide Offset: 256 lbs.
- Estimated Annual Sulfur Dioxide Offset: 648 lbs.