EMR Land LLC
System Type: Ground Mount
Panel Type: Canadian Solar CSI 215
Panel Count: 276
Inverter Type: SMA
System Size: 59.8 kW
EMR Land's solar power system will produce enough clean electricity to offset any one of the following over the 25 year life of the system:
seedlings grown for 10 years.
gallons of gasoline consumed
bottles of BBQ propane burned.
This 59.8 kW solar power system is unique because of its versatility. Our client, EMR Land, Co, wanted to install a ground mounted system now that could be easily moved to the rooftop of a future building planned at this site. HelioPower chose SolarDock’s non-penetrating commercial racking system to mount the photovoltaic (PV) modules. The racking system can be easily dis-assembled and re-assembled on the roof at a later date.
The EMR Land solar power system is a milestone because it is the first non-penetrating ground mount system installed by HelioPower.
With 276 solar modules from Canadian Solar, the solar power system will produce 90,400 kilowatt hours (kWh) of renewable electricity per year.
- Project Start Date: Oct 18, 2010
- Commissioning Date: Nov. 4, 2010
- Installation Time Frame: 1 week
- Modules: Canadian Solar CSI 215
- Racking System: SolarDock
- Inverter Manufacturer: SMA
- Average Annual AC Production: 90,400
- System performance monitoring: SMA
Environmental Offset Data:
- Estimated Annual Carbon Dioxide Offset: 121,136 lbs.
- Estimated Annual Nitrous Oxide Offset: 172 lbs.
- Estimated Annual Sulfur Dioxide Offset: 434 lbs.