System Type: Roof Top
Panel Type: Canadian Solar CS6P 200
Panel Count: 180
Inverter Type: SMA
System Size: 36 kW
WMS Gaming's solar power system will produce enough clean electricity to offset any one of the following over the 25 year life of the system:
seedlings grown for 10 years.
gallons of gasoline consumed
bottles of BBQ propane burned.
This 36 kW solar power system contributes to the building’s USGBC Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold status as an energy efficient and environmentally friendly place to work. The solar power system is a milestone because it is the first installed by HelioPower in Nevada on a LEED Gold building.
With 180 solar modules from Canadian Solar, the solar power system will produce 56,638 kilowatt hours (kWh) of renewable electricity per year.
- Project Start Date: August 9, 2010
- Commissioning Date: September 1, 2010
- Installation Time Frame: 1 week
- Modules: Canadian Solar CS6P 200
- Racking System: SolarDock
- Inverter Manufacturer: SMA
- Average Annual AC Production: 56,638
- System performance monitoring: SMA Sunny Portal
Environmental Offset Data:
- Estimated Annual Carbon Dioxide Offset: 75,894 lbs.
- Estimated Annual Nitrous Oxide Offset: 108 lbs.
- Estimated Annual Sulfur Dioxide Offset: 32 lbs.