Solar Maintenance Services from HelioPower
HelioPower provides solar service, solar maintenance, solar operations and maintenance (O&M), solar asset management, distributed energy asset management, and battery backup and off-grid O&M services. Rising electricity costs and economic pressures have put even more importance on effective management of energy assets. The goal is not just reduced O&M costs, but increased energy production as well. HelioPower’s portfolio of distributed generation assets produces energy at average of 103%-105% of expected production.
Does Your Solar System Need Service?
Please Call 1.877.959.8816
To Speak With One Of Our Solar Care Representatives About Getting A Qualified Technician Out To Your Install As Soon As Possible. Or Visit Our Shop To Explore Our Maintenance Plans.
Our Solar Maintenance Offerings
HelioPower's solar operations and maintenance services are set up as follows:
- Preventative Maintenance- On-site inspections and repairs for revenue performing and other mission critical systems.
- Service and Repairs- Individually contracted services. This includes: solar panel cleaning for residential and commercial systems, diagnostics, repairs, energy analytics, commissioning/re-commissioning, asset acceptance, etc.
Solar Service Plans from HelioPower
- Solar Protection Plan – Solar protection plans offer a layer of security beyond solar warranties, addressing performance of the system that can degrade due to normal wear and tear, thereby costing you lost production and lost revenue.
- Operations and Maintenance Plan- HelioPower’s O&M plan includes everything in the Solar Protection Plan plus one cleaning and one inspection.
- Solar Production Guarantee- Includes everything in the Operations and Maintenance Plan plus an output production guarantee.
- Asset Management- Solar O&M for ongoing technical services, plus financial and administrative support (usually annuity-based with annual opt-in/opt-out) for commercial enterprises.
- Solar R&R- HelioPower uninstalls the solar panels, racking and roof attachments to make your roof ready for any planned home improvements.
- Solar Panel Removal- Homeowners who are replacing their old roof (or another home improvement) may need their solar system removed, after the work is completed, reinstalled.
Full Solar and Electrical Service Company
At HelioPower, you'll only have one team and one number to call if you have any questions before, during or after your solar power installation.
'On the spot' services provided
- GFCI receptacles
- AFCI breakers
- Change out switches, dimmers and receptacles
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Outdoor receptacle
- Service entrance clean up
- Pig tail receptacles
- New appliance circuits
- Electrical outlets
- Run CAT5 for internet
Additional onsite services offered
Solar Maintenance and Energy Asset Management
We provide solar maintenance services (solar O&M), and distributed energy asset management services to end-users (owner-operators and third-party owners), as well as EPC companies and developers. HelioPower’s Asset Management is a full life-cycle service that includes:
- Commissioning or re-commissioning the system
- Asset Acceptance
- Performance monitoring
- As-bid vs as-built reconciliation
- As-built vs expected production reconciliation
- Event monitoring and dispatch
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- Billing and A/R
- Financial and tax reporting
Reliable and Local Support
Our O&M services span all of California. HelioPower has 4 offices in Northern and Southern California, enabling our trucks to deploy quickly anywhere in the state. We have partnerships to deliver solar maintenance services in many states where we do not have HelioPower crews.
If you own a solar asset, solar maintenance is critical. Every day the system is down or under-producing, is a day of lost revenue, and that revenue is irretrievable.