Solar Manufacturing for facilities in SDG&E Territory
Factories and manufacturers are among the world's biggest consumers of energy due to their mass scale and high volume of processes centralized in one location. As a result, many facilities have identified solar energy as a perfect way to reduce operating costs. However, generating free clean energy is only half the value of solar. The other half is escaping SDG&E's exorbitant demand charges. Over 1/3 of solar manufacturing electricity bills come from demand charges. As a facility owner, you'll be paying $35/kW in demand charges while other facilities with solar and tariffs pay $11/kW.
Are you interested in learning more?
HelioPower is dedicated to meeting your solar needs. Fill out the form below and start taking control over your energy costs. Save on your monthly bill while making your planet a better place with clean, renewable energy.
Solar does not reduce demand (kW)
Here's the trick that manufacturers have figured out: Solar doesn't just reduce demand charges but...
- When you go solar, you qualify to switch to a simplified rate plan.
- Enable your facility to monetize the electricity your commercial solar system produces.
- Your demand charges will be cut in half.
- Solar makes free electricity on the roof by almost 70%.
- Encouraging active participation in alternative energy production.
Proven Performance Record
HelioPower has a perfect track record of outperforming estimates. The graph shows the estimated vs. real production from our recent installations.
Commercial Solar Experts
- Economic Energy Analysis We offer a comprehensive assessment of your energy needs, including a look at solar, energy efficiency, and natural gas options.
- Custom Design Solar Power Systems Each rooftop presents unique complexities. Our engineers design a system optimized for your roof and your business’ energy profile.
- Turnkey Installation Our team handles everything for you, including all the paperwork, permitting, installation, and utility requirements.
- Operations & Maintenance Our services include cleaning, preventative maintenance, repairs, and emergency dispatch of technicians when required.
- System Monitoring Using remote monitoring, we keep a close watch on your system performance to ensure it’s producing as much clean energy as possible.
- Online Portal Our customers have online access to view their solar system production, compare against historical usage, and share their clean energy production with the world.