Proper Energy Asset Management
Energy Asset Management is often overlooked, but a well-maintained solar asset often performs 10% - 30% better than one without diligent asset management. Installing a solar array is just the beginning. Solar asset management addresses all the post-installation issues and performance requirements you can have with (literally) a power station generating electricity. Without proper Solar Monitoring and Solar O&M, not only can your solar assets significantly under perform, but the components could be rendered void of all warranties.
HelioPower's team of dedicated site engineers and technicians will actively oversee and manage the performance of your solar asset.
Learn More About Our Energy Asset Management Services
Please Call 1.877.959.8816
To Speak With One Of Our Solar Care Representatives About Getting A Qualified Technician Out To Your Install As Soon As Possible. Or Visit Our Shop To Explore Our Maintenance Plans.
Energy Asset Management Services
HelioPower offers many Energy Asset Management services to many Owner Operators, AE Firms and ESCO's. Our services include:
- End-to-end solar maintenance and asset management services
- Complete solar operations and maintenance (O&M)services including regular site visits and periodic maintenance
- Performance Optimization
- Solar field acceptance Test
- Array Cleaning when performance is negatively impacted
- Electrical System Checks and preventative maintenance
- Solar Inverter Preventative Maintenance
- Energy Production Audits to ensure maximum return
- Inventory and Spare Parts Management
- Warranty Repair Management
- Equipment removal and replacement (to accommodate re-roofing, etc)
Working With Us
The best way to reduce energy costs is to understand how the utility charges you, and to engineer a strategy to manage your usage in ways that provide the greatest reduction in costs. This solution, by the way, is also the solution which makes it easier on your utility company and provides the most benefit to the environment. HelioPower provides various services to over 1,200 solar power systems in California. We maintain everything from small residential system to large commercial power plants.